Friday, September 15, 2006

I want off the ride, please!

Surgery is cancelled for Tuesday. Can you believe that I maxed out all of my insurance benefits!? So, it will be postponed until new job and new benefits kick in. I'm expecting that to be around mid to the end of October. I'll live, but my heart just hurts.

I've never played the why me game, but today I played the "Damn it, I never asked for this crap game." The one where you curse everything you have to go through just to do what mother nature has been doing forever. My life has been turned upside down, and I just don't know what to do anymore. I guess I should try and figure that out. I've gone through all the emotions today. I wondered if I knew it was going to take all of this, would I ever have gotten married? Would it have been fare to do this to my husband? I wish having children didn't matter so much to me.

What do you do, when all you want to do is throw yourself on the ground and throw a temper tantrum? A bubble bath won't fix it, crying won't, and feeling sorry for myself won't either. I just wish I had some kind of control. Alas, I don't nor will I any time soon. So, don't mind me, I'm just not fit for public viewing today.

5 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get drunk. With company that you love and trust and feel completely comfortable around.

 
At 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! The lack of control is totally what gets me right now. I honestly wish I knew the solution.

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger hope548 said...

Oh shit, that sucks so completely and totally! I hate insurance almost as much as I hate infertility! There's enough waiting as it is without the insurance BS! I'm so sorry! I hope you will find something to help your wait go by quickly. We're all here to listen and comfort! Wish I could do more!

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger KatieMc said...

I am the Queen of the Why Me game. When I've tried to "be strong" or just "tough it out" all it did was to prolong the agony...and the chances of my emotions biting me in the a$$ increased dramatically. Nothing like breaking down in the produce aisle.

I vote for allowing yourself that tantrum. Alone or with someone you trust. Work it out, work it out.

HUGS

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger GLouise said...

Oh honey- that really, really stinks! I am so sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home