Friday, August 18, 2006

To the RE

It's no secret that I haven't been sleeping well since "the news." However, last night I decided to take a sleeping pill. It was the only way of turning my mind off. So, I peacefully dozed, but my poor poor husband had to endure my kicking legs. I guess I ran a marathon last night! So, he wasn't feelin' so hot today on his two hours of sleep.

So, there I was peacefully sleeping when at 8:06 am, I hear the phone ringing...

"Um, Mrs. Winks?"
"Yes, that's me."
"This is Huntsville Hospital. We, um, need you to come back for a few more images. "
"Why?" I snap back and instantly feel guilty knowing I'm just groggy. "Sure, I can come in today."
Er, um, can you make it in today at 11:30?"
"I'll be there. How long will it take?"
"Only half an hour."

So, there I tooled back to the imaging center for another MRI. I guess it just wouldn't be right to not have to go to the hospital every day this week. However, I'm glad I went because they let me see my uterus and the horn. Very interesting. I'll post a picture of it soon.

Then, low and behold I called the RE to see if there were any cancellations, and there were! Ok, the odds of that were slim. So, I get to go in on Monday instead of waing until October! I have so many questions that I don't know where to begin! So, I'm happy that I will have more information soon. I will say that my uterus is becoming quite the miny celebrity these days. I guess it's not every day you come across a unicornuate uterus with a communicating horn! From the point I'm going to refer to it as UUCH. Just easier. Soon I'll need a decoding section on my side bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home