Thursday, August 03, 2006

Super Swimmers!


How strange it feels to type with pride that my husband has amazing sperm. Yup, never thought that would be a subject to beam about! However, after reading and being touched by a lot of other blogs out there who suffer from male factor infertility, I feel grateful for the results. Click here to read about a semen alalysis. As it turns out he had 1,316 motile sperm, no white blood cells (a good thing,) his morphology was 43% (supposed to be more than 30%,) motility 94% (supposed to be better than 40%,) conentration was 175 (supposed to be greater than 20.) So, that's just a few. I will have the full lab test in my hand on Monday when I go for my HSG.

On the health front, I think I'm about ready to rip my ear off. This ear infection is kicking my ass. The highlight of my day was getting out of bed. My entire ear is swollen shut. I hope that they don't have to wick my ear again. Although it may be better than the situation now. At least I would know the meds are making it in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home