Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Morning

I will give my ear until tonight. If it isn't better, tomorrow morning the doc will find my sitting in his waiting room yet again. That's all I have to say about my stupid ears.

As far as the HSG procedure from yesterday, still a bit sore, but nothing worth crying over. I'm just glad it is over!

Today looks like it will be some running around doing errands. (It also happens to be Justin's birthday!) I wish I had enough disposable income to take him somewhere fancy. Hell, he's not a complicated man, even somewhere just plain fun would work. He'd be happy with our favorite bbq joint (to be honest, so would I!)

Tomorrow, I have sewing lessons. (laughing) Why not!? I figured I could master a skirt, learn a shirt, and then who knows what else! A new skill is always fun to learn.

Thursday, hmmm, nothing planned for that day. We shall see.

Friday, I am "relaxing" with my friend Krista and her daughter Kennedy (17 months,) Ashley and her triplets (15 months.) So, I think the kids have us outnumbered. Either way, I would normally say hell no, I'm not hangin out with four children. (Only because I want one so badly.) However, Krista makes things different. I feel that every time I see her, I come back with a future parenting tip, and she makes you feel like you are an important part of her life. I was elated when I went over the other day and her daughter said my name! Yeah! Go Aunt Becky!

I have to stop over and see some of my other friends, because it feels like its been forever. I miss some of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home