Wednesday, March 01, 2006



I'm not sure why I continue to hold out hope that any month will be different than the one before. I'm tired. I'm tired of trying and failing. I'm tired of picking myself up. I'm tired of forcing myself to smile when I want to cry. I'm tired of pretending that I'm ok. I'm tired of feeling like I got the short end of the stick. I'm tired of hoping, praying, and begging. I'm tired of reading stories about mothers who mistreat their children and wondering why they got to have them and not me. I'm tired of being jealous of the good moms. I'm tired of the dissapointment. I'm just plain tired.

A part of me wants to just fall into a million small pieces on the floor. It's a lot easier than carrying this around with me. It's an emptiness. I've prayed for hope and strength. I've lashed out in anger. I've cried in sadness and despair. I just don't know what to do anymore. I play this game with myself every month. The one where I pretend that I am going to be ok if isn't meant to be this time.

I sigh and say maybe chocolate will help, new shoes, a good movie, a warm bath, or even a good cup of coffee. What will soothe me? I don't know any more. I just don't.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had a magic wand to make your wishes come true....
We love you..and are sad with you, hurting with you..
If you need us we are here for you.
Love
MOM & DAD (padre)

 
At 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last comment I made is true I do wish for a magic wand but for the most part I just want to scream until I just can't do it anymore at the injustice of it all.
It just breaks my heart that I am so powerless to help my daughter and her husband with the one thing they want more that life it's self. Every month we all hope and pray that this will be the month that we get the news then when it doesn't come we cry silent tears and wonder why not dam it they will make great parents so why not them, I try to help but I have no clue as what to do. There is nothing we can say to make it better it's not like a skinned knee that mom can kiss and make it better I wish it were that easy. Yet I still believe that they will someway somehow be parents I refuse to think that they won't and they know that we will help in any way possible. So please forgive us if we have a hard time being happy for all the lucky ones out there that are fortunate enough to have little ones. We hope that you will try and understand our pain and heartache. I am sorry if this has gone on and on but it is often hard to put feeling into words.
With all my love
MOM

 
At 1:28 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

I love you mom, and your support means everything to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home